Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 50

“The R word”

At Genevieve-Genevieve and Nikolas Alexander came in with Skye. Genevieve sit down with Skye. “Skye, Do you have any questions about what the boy called you “Genevieve ask “What does it mean “Skye ask “It's just a mean word and doesn't means anything and you are smart and loved by everyone “Genevieve said Genevieve pick up Skye. “I love you so much and so did you're father who is in heaven watching you “Genevieve said as Skye and Lorenzo came in, “Why are you here “Genevieve ask “I called them”Nikolas Alexander said Skye pick up her granddaughter. “Skye , You are my namesake and I love you are strong and smart and loved “Skye said and kiss her. “We all love you “Lorenzo said “Thank you, Mommy I'm hungry “Skye said “I will take you into the kitchen “Nikolas Alexander said and took his sister to the kitchen.”What is the name of this boy”Lorenzo ask “I don't know the school would not tell me but his kick out for a week, I don't know what else to do”Genevieve said “All we can do is show Skye we love her, I hate to run but I have a meeting “Skye said “Thanks Mother “Genevieve said Skye left. “Genevieve, Are you going to be okay for you're mother birthday party tonight? Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy “Genevieve said “Good,AJ is going to bring you're mother to the party, We need to be their at four “Lorenzo said “Okay, Daddy let me handle this”Genevieve said “I will “Lorenzo said Nikolas Alexander came in with Skye. “Skye I love you “Lorenzo said “I love you too Papa”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye and left.

At The Quartermaine hotel -Skye came into the room to fine AJ at the table. “Sorry I'm late, Someone called young Skye the R word today “Skye said “I'm sorry “AJ said “I wish I know how to handle this “Skye said “All we can do is tell young Skye we love her, I think after lunch we sure go for a walk”AJ said “Sure”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment