Monday, May 22, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 1


At Lorenzo-Lorenzo was looking at pictures of his children when his older daughter Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae, You're early for the brunch”Lorenzo said “I know I can help set things up “Lila Rae said “You're stepmom is handle it, Is Morgan coming “Lorenzo ask “No “Lila Rae said as Sierra came in with shopping bags in her hand. “Sierra, Did you buy me a gift”Lorenzo ask “No Daddy, I stop at a sale before I came and I walk here”Sierra said “Oh, I'm glad you're here please behave “Lorenzo said “Why do you have to ask”Sierra ask “Really? Is Grayson coming “Lorenzo ask “No his at work “Sierra said as a younger man came in, “Mother is almost ready “Ramon said “That's great , Is Lorenzo Jr coming “Lila Rae ask “He sure be here “Lorenzo said as Carly came into the room. “I'm glad you're all here, Breakfast is ready “Carly said as Lorenzo Jr came in. “Sorry , I'm late “Lorenzo Jr said “It's okay, Let's go have breakfast “Lorenzo said he took Carly hand as they walk into the dining room and sit down to breakfast. “Lila Rae, How is Grace”Carly ask as Josslyn and Spencer came in. “Sorry we are late “Josslyn said “It's okay, Michael want to come but his busy at ELQ”Carly said “Oh, Anyway Grace is good she had a field trip today “Lila Rae said “That's nice, She doing well in school “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Lila Rae said “Sierra when are you going to have a family? Add another member to our family “Lorenzo ask “Daddy, We are not a family we stop the day you left our mother then came back and married her”Sierra said “Sierra, We are a family”Lorenzo said “No you left us! You never told us why you left Mother “Sierra said “You act like you were missing something I did come back and you're mother took care of you”Lorenzo said “It's not the same thing! Sierra yelled “Sierra sometimes you act like a spoiled brat! You need something in you're life besides shopping and being angry all the time “Lorenzo said Sierra was upset and got up. “I don't have to take this”Sierra said and left.

“Daddy, I'm sorry “Lila Rae said “It's not you're fault, Are you both upset that I left you're mother and married Carly”Lorenzo ask “No , We just want a reason why”Lorenzo Jr said “Sometimes in a marriage things don't turn out right but I don't regret it or my children I love you even Sierra”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment