Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 53


At Genevieve-Genevieve came in with Harrison and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander. “Daddy is so mad at me, That's why I never want this secrets to come out”Genevieve said “Don't you want to know you're son our brother “Sunday Rose ask “Yes I do , I do love him I always have I just don't want this to ruin things between my father and I , Daddy and I have work hard on it”Genevieve said “I'm sure Lorenzo is just in shock “Harrison said “Do you have any Questions “Genevieve ask “Were you going to tell us about him”Nikolas Alexander ask “I don't know, I sure go find him”Genevieve said “Did you give him up before mother or after “Nikolas Alexander ask “Before “Genevieve said “I think it's best if you just wait to talk to Julian Jr”Harrison said “Sunday Rose “Genevieve ask “This is just a lot to handle “Sunday Rose said and went upstairs. “Let's go”Nikolas Alexander said and left with Jenny, “Genevieve”Harrison said “I need to check on him,”Genevieve said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in carrying bags. “Skye, I'm sorry about you're birthday party “Lorenzo said “It's not you're fault “Skye said and went upstairs. Lorenzo pull out his phone. “I need to see you in the morning about my daughter Genevieve trust fund and my will”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone.

At Ava-Ava was home when Julian Jr came in. “Julian Jr, Are you okay “Ava ask as Genevieve came in. “Julian Jr, I'm sorry about what you found out tonight but one thing that never change is that I love you I always have, See this locked it has you're picture in it”Genevieve said “You don't love me , You don't mean anything to me! But tonight I go my revenge on you by destiny you're relationship with you're father it was worth it”Julian Jr said “Daddy just needs to cold down that's all, We will be fine and I will be here for you too “Genevieve said “His my son not you're “Ava said Genevieve left. “Julian Jr”Ava ask “I'm find mother “Julian Jr said

Outside -Genevieve was on her way home when her phone rang. “Genevieve Cassadine, Yes Daddy I will be over tomorrow morning “Genevieve said and hang up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment