Friday, May 19, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 89

“Daddy knows best “

At Genevieve-Genevieve and Lorenzo came into the house. Lorenzo came in with a bag. “Genevieve, Do you want anything to eat”Lorenzo said “No, You don't have to stay”Genevieve said “It's okay , I can make some phone calls while you rest”Lorenzo said “Alright, The girls are still with the nanny, They sure be home soon”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Just rest”Lorenzo said Genevieve went upstairs to take a nap.

Lorenzo open bag and pull out a bottle of brandy and pour a glass of it as Julian Jr came in. “Where is my mother “Julian Jr ask “Upstairs resting, We need to talk, I know who you really are you are you're father son , I'm sure now you will take over you're father's business , So do the right thing and leave this town! You will never be a part of this family! Lorenzo yelled “You're just upset still that Genevieve slept with you're enemy! Genevieve you're perfect daughter! Julian Jr yelled “Genevieve is far from perfect and has issues and I will not let anyone hurt her! It's best if you leave this house or I will take you out I don't care that you're my grandson! Lorenzo yelled “You're a cold bastard “Julian Jr said “No , I'm looking out for my family. I'm head of this family “Lorenzo said Julian Jr went upstairs.

Lorenzo pour another drink as Harrison came in. “Harrison, Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “To see Genevieve “Harrison said “Genevieve is resting, Harrison you're a fool to think their will be something with you and my daughter, Genevieve love Alexander a ghost and will always love him, It's time to end things with my daughter or you will be making a fool out of yourself “Lorenzo said “Genevieve is a grown woman who can make her own choices she doesn't need you to run her life “Harrison said “Yes Genevieve does she can't handle her own life, So are you going to do the right thing or sure I make sure you stay away from my daughter “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment