Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 33


At A house-Dorian came in. “This will do “Dorian said to herself.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Lorenzo were having dinner. “Skye, We are going to be okay right “Lorenzo ask “Yes we are “Skye said she took his hand as Blair came by.”Lorenzo, Skye “Blair said “Blair if you cause trouble for my wife “Lorenzo said “I have moved on from the past I'm just here to get to know our father “Blair said “You just better not hurt Alan”Skye said “I will not”Blair said and left. “I do believe Blair is here to know Alan”Skye said “Hopefully that's it”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve-Genevieve and Sunday Rose we're having dinner with Harrison. “Sunday Rose, How is school “Harrison ask “It's going good I'm all caught up from what I missed when I was off”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose. Is very smart like her father and I “Genevieve said “Yes”Sunday Rose said “I believe that “Harrison said as young Skye start to cry, “I sure take the twins to bed”Genevieve said and pick up the twins and left. “You're waste you're time with my mother she still in love with my father yes his gone but my mother will never stop loving him he was mother first love “Sunday Rose said “I'm sure you miss you're father I get it but you're mother has the right to move on “Harrison said Genevieve came back in. “What's going on”Genevieve ask “Nothing we were just talking. I'm going to do my homework “Sunday Rose said and left. “Sunday Rose is having a hard time with us”Harrison said “Sunday Rose and Alexander were very close, When I was pregnant with Sunday Rose,  Alexander wanted a girl so much they would have special days together “Genevieve said “I understand that you're children come first and that I'm not their father I would never try to replace him”Harrison said “I like you Harrison I want to take things slow”Genevieve said “I will do slow “Harrison said they share a kiss. “Genevieve Could you love me “Harrison ask “I will always love Alexander but it doesn't mean I can't love another man”Genevieve said “Good, Well I sure go “Harrison said “Thanks for dinner “Genevieve said “You're welcome, I have to work tomorrow but maybe we could go to dinner “Harrison said “Yes”Genevieve said he kiss Genevieve again and left.

Genevieve pick up a picture of her with Alexander. “Alexander will you be okay with this “Genevieve said to herself.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment