Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 24


At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye and Lorenzo were having a romantic dinner. “This is so nice “Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I think we should go on a trip together “Skye said “I love that idea, Planning it and we can go anywhere you want “Lorenzo said Lorenzo kiss Skye. “Let's go upstairs, Genevieve and Sunday Rose are out”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said they went upstairs.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Blair room-Blair was in her room looking at a picture of her mother when their was a knock on the door Blair open it and it was Dorian. “Dorian, Why are you here “Blair ask “I know you're mad at me because I keep the truth about who you're father is but I did it for a reason “Dorian said “You let me believe that my father raped my mother! You lied to me!! Blair yelled “Alan Quartermaine didn't love Addie it was just sex and he didn't want you I made sure you had the best life “Dorian said “Best life! I grow up in foster care system! What a wonderful life! Just go I'm not ready to forgive you”Blair said “I know in time you will understand”Dorian said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were lying in bed holding each other. “I'm so glad your here Skye I was scare”Lorenzo said “We both were scared but we didn't let it win”Skye said “No we are fighting”Lorenzo said

Genevieve was in her room and took off her necklace and saw a heart locked and pick it up. “If this secrets come out , My whole family will be upset especially Daddy “Genevieve said and cried. “Genevieve open the heart locked. “I hope you forgive me and had the best life “Genevieve said and put the necklace away.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment