Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 46


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in holding hands and happy about the news. “I'm so glad I'm cancer free “Skye said “Me too, I couldn't lose you,Skye let's make love “Lorenzo said “Yes! I don't care if it's in the middle of the day “Skye said they share a kiss and made love.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Outside Alan was outside thinking about Genevieve when Monica came out. “Alan, Are you okay”Monica ask “Genevieve secrets is going to come out soon and it's no going to be good it will hurt Skye and Lorenzo “Alan said “Maybe it will not be that bad when Skye and Lorenzo fine out”Monica said “I do hope you're right, I'm glad I told you about Genevieve secrets when she came to me “Alan said “We both did what we had to do”Monica said

At General Hospital-Dr. Kelly office-Dr Kelly wasn't in her office when Laurel came in and open the file cabinet and found her sister file and look at it but didn't see anything about Genevieve secrets.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was in the living room looking at the heart locked. “I do hope you understand I did what I had to do”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother, Are you talking to yourself “Sunday Rose ask “Just thinking out loud that's all”Genevieve said

At Ava-Ava was home when the young man came in. “Where have you been? You have to be careful”Ava said “I was careful mother why are you overreact “The young man ask “It's just a strange town you don't know anyone here “Ava said “Who's fault is that? You want to move here “The young man said “Yes it will make sense soon”Ava said and left. “Yes it will “The young man said to himself.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment