Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 31


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in her room when Skye came into the room.”Genevieve, Do you need any help packing “Skye ask “No, The nanny is packing the children belonging and Sunday Rose is packing hers”Genevieve said “Genevieve. Thanks you for helping me get better “Skye said “I'm glad that you're better mother “Genevieve said “Me too”Skye said the nanny came in carrying A’Dora Belle who was crying. “Mrs. Cassadine.”The nanny said Genevieve took A’Dora Bella. “Sweetheart. Let's go change you”Genevieve said she left with the nanny. Skye open the jewelry box and pull out the heart locked that Genevieve was looking at. “What are you hiding my sweet daughter “Skye said she open the locked and look inside it had a picture of a baby ultrasound.”Who is this”Skye ask herself. Skye put the locked back in as Genevieve came back in. “Is A’Dora Bella okay “Skye ask “Yes she just wanted me. Mother do you think if Harrison and I get closer I sure tell Harrison about A’Dora Bella”Genevieve ask “I would ask Sunday Rose first , You can't tell him about the car accident or who really killed Matthew “Skye said “I know”Genevieve said she went back to packing.

At The Quartermaine mansion -Tracy was in the den when Alan came in. “So you are now going to leave”Alan ask “Yes when Paul gets swear in I'm going to be with him”Tracy said “Did you only married him so you could be First Lady “Alan ask “Yes and I care for Paul, I will be fine”Tracy said “I hope so”Alan said “Don't worry about me. Now be careful around this Blair Cramer “Tracy said “I will,I just want to know my daughter another one I didn't know about “Alan said “Just watch you're bank account “Tracy said and left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in the living room looking around when Lorenzo came in.”The boxes are all in the truck and if you forget anything I will make sure you get it”Lorenzo said “Thanks. Daddy”Genevieve said “Thanks for helping you're mother “Lorenzo said “You're welcome, I'm glad mother is better “Genevieve said “Me too, Genevieve you know how much family means to me and I will do anything for them”Lorenzo said “What are you getting at”Genevieve ask “I know you know about how I got you're mother livers”Lorenzo said “Yes you killed someone for mother “Genevieve said “No I went to another hospital and I ask around and this woman was in a coma and their was no way she would wake up her family was holding on hope so I brought her liver for you're mother she was going to die anyway “Lorenzo said “Wow!Why are you telling me “Genevieve ask “You just better keep you're mouth shut “Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “What's going on”Skye ask “Nothing I sure go”Genevieve said the nanny came in with the children and Sunday Rose. “Genevieve. Thanks you again “Skye said “You're welcome Mother”Genevieve said and left.

“Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment