Thursday, May 11, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 14


At General Hospital-The next day-Alan was by the nurse station looking at Skye chart when Lorenzo came in holding two bags. “Alan, How is my wife and daughter “Lorenzo ask “Skye is having a test just to make sure everything is okay and Genevieve is fine just resting that's all”Alan said “Both my wife and daughter are going to be fine it's been a long week and months “Lorenzo said “Yes,I wonder how Skye donors just arrived the day she need it”Alan said “It was luck that's all”Lorenzo said and left as Rae came by. “Alan, What is it you look serious “Rae ask “I'm worrying about how Skye got the new livers”Alan said “You think Lorenzo had something to do with it”Rae ask “Yes I do”Alan said

Genevieve room-Genevieve was lying in bed and just wake up as Lorenzo came in. “Morning Princess “Lorenzo said “Morning Daddy “Genevieve said “I brought you breakfast “Lorenzo said he put it on the table as Genevieve sit up. “Is it a sweet roll”Genevieve ask “No , You just had a heart attack, It's oatmeal “Lorenzo said Genevieve eat a little. “Thanks Daddy. I just want to say I'm sorry about the past”Genevieve said “Genevieve we have let it go”Lorenzo said “I'm going to be a better person “Genevieve said “You are a good person, I'm going to bring you're mother her breakfast “Lorenzo said he walk by the door. “Daddy, I love you “Genevieve said “I love you to”Lorenzo said he was in shock by it and left.

In the hallway-Lorenzo was in shock and lean his head against the door as Skylar came by. “Daddy, Are you okay”Skylar ask “Yes, Just in shock you're sister just say she love me”Lorenzo said “Daddy, Genevieve Always has love you “Skylar said “Yea, I'm going to check on you're mother “Lorenzo said and left.

Genevieve room-Genevieve had just finished her breakfast when Skylar came in. “Genevieve, How are you “Skylar ask “I feel good I want to be my old self the strong Genevieve “Genevieve said “You can be, I believe in you and I'm so glad that you and mother are okay”Skylar said “We are Alcazar and nothing knocks us down “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment