Thursday, May 18, 2017

Family part 2 ch 66


At General Hospital-The Hallway-Lorenzo was in the hallway when Skye and Genevieve and Harrison and Nikolas Alexander and Sunday Rose and John and Luis and Emily and Monica and Alan and Skylar came in. “Did you fine my children “Genevieve ask “No it's Ava and Julian Jr “Lorenzo said “Is my son okay”Genevieve ask “The doctor are working on him , I believe Julian Jr and Ava know information on the children “Lorenzo said “I need to check on my son, He better be okay”Genevieve said she went to check on Julian Jr.

Alexis and Ric came in. “Lorenzo we need to talk to you about how you found Ava and Julian Jr”Alexis ask “I was just walking by on the docks”Lorenzo said “What is really going on”Ric ask as Nikolas came by,”Alexis, Can we talk alone”Nikolas ask “Sure”Alexis said

Alexis and Nikolas went to talk. “Alexis, Please I need you're help on this please back off on Lorenzo “Nikolas said “What is going on”Alexis ask “Skye and Lorenzo Jr and A'dora Belle have been kidnap”Nikolas said “Oh my God, Does Lorenzo think Ava Jerome is behind this”Alexis ask “Yes, We are just trying to find them”Nikolas said Alexis walk by Lorenzo. “I will back off this one”Alexis said “Alexis “Ric said

Julian Jr room-Julian was lying on the bed sleeping when Genevieve came in. “Is my son okay “Genevieve ask “Julian Jr is going to be fine “Steven said and left. Genevieve touch Julian Jr. “I love you , I always have “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment