Sunday, May 14, 2017

Family part 2 ch 23

“Family part 2 ch 23”
At Paul,office-Paul was working on his campaign when Lorenzo came in and close the door. “We need to talk I will make sure you win if you do me a favor “Lorenzo said “What do you want now “Paul ask “I want you to hire my daughter as attorney of the city if you win”Lorenzo said “Genevieve doesn't have a license anymore “Paul said “I will handle that”Lorenzo said “Genevieve was a good lawyer, Fine I will hire you're daughter if I win”Paul said “You will win I will make sure of it I don't want Alexis and Ric to win this “Lorenzo said “You just want me to look the other way “Paul said “It will be for you're best interest “Lorenzo said as Jack came in. “What's going on”Jack ask “Nothing I sure go”Lorenzo said and left. “What was that about “Jack ask “Nothing “Paul said “You better not be involved in the mob”Jack said “I'm not I want this to be mayor of this town”Paul said “Good”Jack said

At Laurel-Laurel and Skye were having tea. “Laurel how are you doing about the baby”Skye ask “Mother I'm fine , It wasn't my baby and I know Luis and Lucas will be good father and I will still get to see her “Laurel said “Yes you will, You did a great thing “Skye said Laurel took her mother's hands.”I'm glad you're here mother “Laurel said “Me too, I'm going to live my life to the fullest their was a reason I beat it”Skye said “Yes”Laurel said “I want to know more about the donor who saved me “Skye said “It's usually anonymous the donor”Laurel said “I know but I want t do something for the family, Anyway I sure go”Skye said “Thanks for check on me “Laurel said “You're welcome, I love you”Skye said she left.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Genevieve was having dinner with Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander. “Mother, How are you feeling “Nikolas Alexander ask “I'm doing fine, How are both of you “Genevieve ask “Good, We are just glad you and grandmother are find “Sunday Rose said “Nothing bring down a Alcazar “Genevieve said “No”Nikolas Alexander said “Nikolas Alexander, How is it with you and Jenny”Genevieve ask “Great, I really love her and I want to ask Jenny to marry me”Nikolas Alexander said “Oh my god I'm so happy for you, I have a ring you're father would want you to give her “Genevieve said “Thanks Mother, I'm glad you like her”Nikolas Alexander said “I just want you happy both of you”Genevieve said “We will be fine mother “Sunday Rose said “Genevieve touch Sunday Rose face. “Yes we will be fine”Genevieve said “Mother, Do you like Harrison “Sunday Rose ask “Yes I do, Are you both okay with it”Genevieve ask “Yes mother we want you happy “Nikolas Alexander said “I will try to get use to it”Sunday Rose said “He will never replace you're father “Genevieve said “No”Sunday Rose said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment