Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 37


At General Hospital-Alan office-Alan was in his office when Skye came into the office. “Daddy, You called me”Skye said “Yes their is something I need to tell you, How you got the liver “Alan said “I know about what my husband did,Lorenzo told me last night please Daddy just let this go, I can't lose my husband and that woman was going to die anyway so Lorenzo broke some rules to save me you would do the same for Monica”Skye said “Yes I will. You're mother know too “Alan said “I will talk to mother,Thank you “Skye said “You're welcome,I'm glad you're better Skye and that you were saved”Alan said “Me too, Daddy I have a question for you, Did Genevieve have a child I didn't know about “Skye ask “No, Why are you asking “Alan ask “I saw Genevieve looking at a heart locked and it had a ultrasound picture in it and today on the dock she ran into this strange young man and it was very odd”Skye said “I'm sorry but I don't know about a child “Alan said “I hope I'm wrong and it's Bianca”Skye said “It probably is”Alan said

At Genevieve-Genevieve was looking at the heart locked. “Was that you? Are you in town “Genevieve ask herself,

At the Skye's-Lorenzo was working when his men came in. “Boss we have a problem “The man said “I don't want to hear that “Lorenzo said as a woman came in, “Ava Jerome”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo Alcazar, I'm back and taking the family business too so watch out “Ava said “I'm not scared of you and I'm more powerful then you “Lorenzo said “I sure go after you , You did kill my brother “Ava said “Their no evidence on that, You just watch it”Lorenzo said “You too”Ava said and left. “I want every information on Ava Jerome”Lorenzo said “Yes boss”The man said

No comments:

Post a Comment