Thursday, May 18, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 67


At General Hospital-The Hallway- Lorenzo and Skye were talking. “Lorenzo, Can I lose you “Skye ask “No never “Lorenzo said they share a kiss as Laurel came by. “Laurel , How is Ava and Julian Jr “Lorenzo ask “I work on Ava, She not doing good”Laurel said “I need to see her to get her to talk “Lorenzo said “Go, I will cover for you “Laurel said Lorenzo left. “Laurel , Thank you”Skye said “I just hope we find the children “Laurel said “Me too”Skye said

At Julian Jr-Genevieve was holding his hands as Julian Jr wake up. “Genevieve, Why are you here “Julian ask “Because you're my son and I love you,”Genevieve said “Really”Julian ask “I want to make things right with you”Genevieve said “I do believe you, I know where the children are”Julian Jr said “Where”Genevieve ask “His alive”Julian Jr said “Who”Genevieve ask “Father “Julian Jr said “No”Genevieve said “His been raised me with Ava “Julian Jr said Genevieve was in shock.

Ava room-Ava was lying on the bed when Lorenzo came in. Ava wake up. “What are you doing in my room “Ava ask “I want you to tell me where my grandchildren are! Or I will kill you! Lorenzo yelled he was holding the cord to the oxygen mask. “So what is it going to be “Lorenzo ask “Either way I'm not get out of this alive “Ava said “You're right about that”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in. “You bitch! I know who took my children! It is Julian his alive”Genevieve yelled “Where is he! Lorenzo yelled “At the City, Julian Jr give me the address “Genevieve said “This was all my brother idea”Ava said “I don't believe you will do anything he wants,”Genevieve said “Let's go get the children “Lorenzo said they left.

Ava closed her eyes and flatline as Laurel came in she looked at Ava.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment