Friday, May 19, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 82


At Skye/Lorenzo-It was in the middle of the night and Skye and Lorenzo were sleeping when Genevieve walk into her parents room she was wearing her robe and wake up Lorenzo. “Daddy “Genevieve said Lorenzo wake up. “Genevieve, Why are you here? It's one o'clock in the morning “Lorenzo ask “I need to talk to you”Genevieve said “Let's go downstairs, I don't want to wake up your 'mother “Lorenzo said he got up and put on his robe and they went downstairs.

Downstairs-Lorenzo and Genevieve were downstairs. “Now why are you here so late “Lorenzo ask he was worrying about Genevieve. “Daddy, We need to go to the house that Julian had my children, I need to fine my son! Lorenzo Jr is out there and he needs me “Genevieve said “Genevieve the cops have look all over that house “Lorenzo said “Yes but you can find my son I know you can”Genevieve said Lorenzo touch Genevieve, “Genevieve, I'm sorry but his not coming back “Lorenzo said “Daddy ,Let's just go, even if my son is gone I need a body proof, Yes we have a DNA test back on the outfit but I need more “Genevieve said “I get it, Fine I will take you to the house “Lorenzo said “Thanks, Let's go”Genevieve said “Let's go in the morning, You can sleep in you're old room, Did you take you're pills “Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy, Let's go first thing tomorrow “Genevieve said “Fine”Lorenzo said Genevieve went into her old room and Lorenzo went back into bed as Skye wake up. “Lorenzo “Skye said “It's okay , I just had a phone call, Go back to bed “Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo fell asleep.

Copyright by Skye's the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment