Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 8


At General Hospital-Luis was talking to Anna.”I'm glad that you're mother is going to be fine and I been thinking that I want a relationship with you “Anna said “I will like that I will try not to push it , I'm sorry I miss everything with you”Luis said “It's okay , You didn't know about me”Anna said “I wish we did know each other “Luis said “Me too”Anna said Lucas came by. “Lucas I would like to know you too”Anna said “I would like that , You are a part of our family “Lucas said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Genevieve came in, Lorenzo pour a glass of brandy as the maid came in. “Mrs. Cassadine I have some tea for you”The maid said “Thank you, How are my children “Genevieve ask “The children are sleeping, Do you need anything else “The maid ask “No thanks “Lorenzo said the maid left. “I wonder where Sunday Rose went”Genevieve said “I'm sure she fine, It's been a long day for us”Lorenzo said “Yes I was scared we would lose mother then a donor show up out of the blue. Daddy did you have anything to do with it”Genevieve ask Lorenzo moved closer to Genevieve. “What are you getting at “Lorenzo ask “Daddy you're powerful and I know you would break the law for mother “Genevieve said “Drop this now my darling daughter “Lorenzo said Genevieve wasn't feeling good and put her hand on her heart and fell down. “Genevieve! Lorenzo yelled the nurse came in. “What is going on,”Lorenzo ask “You're daughter having a heart attack, Call 911! The maid said “Genevieve don't leave me”Lorenzo said he pick up his phone and called 911.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment