Thursday, May 11, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 13


At General Hospital -Genevieve room-Genevieve was lying in bed talking to Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander. “Sunday Rose, Where did you go early I was worrying about you “Genevieve ask “I just need a break that all, I'm glad you're okay “Sunday Rose said “Yes I will be just find “Genevieve said as Harrison came in.”Harrison, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “I found a cure to stop the Mercury poisoning from doing anymore damage to you”Harrison said “You did”Genevieve ask “Yes but you just have to take the pill for the rest of you're life”Harrison said “What's another pill, Thank you Harrison “Genevieve said “I'm glad I could help “Harrison said “What about mother heart”Nikolas Alexander ask “You may need a pacemaker but I think we sure wait “Harrison said “Thank you Harrison ‘Genevieve said she took his hand as Lorenzo came in pushing Skye in a wheelchair.  “Mother “Genevieve said “I will go,Genevieve and Skye you both are going to be just find”Harrison said and left. Lorenzo push Skye by Genevieve bed. “Genevieve, Are you okay “Skye ask “Yes Mother, We are both going to be fine “Genevieve said “Yes we both are “Skye said Genevieve was getting tired. “Why don't we let mother rest”Nikolas Alexander said “I'm find “Genevieve said “Genevieve you look tired, You're mother need to rest too”Lorenzo said “I guess we sure go, We will be back in the morning “Skye said “Alright, Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander I want you both to rest too”Genevieve said “We will, I'm going to stay at Nikolas Alexander house “Sunday Rose said “I hope the younger children are okay “Genevieve said “They will be fine “Lorenzo said they left .

Genevieve was lying in bed thinking how close she came to dying and it scared her.

At The Quartermaine-Tracy was in the den when Alan and Monica came in. “How is Genevieve “Tracy ask “Genevieve is going to be okay, Dr. Harrison Karenin found a cure to stop the mercury poisoning from doing anymore damage “Alan said “That's great “Tracy said “Yes it is, I have a feeling that Harrison like Genevieve “Monica said “I don't think Genevieve will ever move on from Alexander, Anyway it's been a long day and both Genevieve and Skye will be just fine”Alan said “Yes”Monica said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came in and pour a drink and pick up a picture of Skye and Genevieve together. “Thank God you both are going to be okay “Lorenzo said he was so stressed and tired from everything.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment