Friday, May 19, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 77


At Genevieve-Genevieve went into her son room and look around it and pick up Lorenzo Jr favorite shirt and smell it. Genevieve cried and went into her room and lay down in bed as the nurse came in. “Mrs. Cassadine, I have you're pills, I'm sorry about you're son”The nurse said “Thank you , I want to be alone “Genevieve said “Sure”The nurse said and left the room.

Skylar and Sunday Rose we're downstairs and Skylar pick up a picture of Lorenzo Jr on the fireplace. “I loved that little boy”Skylar said “We all did”Sunday Rose said as the nurse came in. “Mrs. Cassadine , What too rest”The nurse said “I will be back, Sunday Rose if you need anything call me”Skylar said “I will “Sunday Rose said Skylar left.

At Nikolas/Emily-Nikolas and Emily were grieving for Lorenzo Jr. “I want payback for our grandson “Nikolas said “So do I “Emily said as Alexis came in. “Nikolas, We are going to look for evidence on Julian and he will pay for this”Alexis said “He will pay either in jail or murder “Nikolas said “He mess with the wrong family “Alexis said “Yes he did”Emily said

At General Hospital-John room-John was in bed when Laurel came in.”John, Let me help take care of you, I'm not talking about bathing you but another thing ‘Laurel said “Alright, You can come stay with me “John said “Are you angry “Laurel ask “It hasn't sink in yet “John said “This whole thing has changed everyone's life “Laurel said “Yes it has”John said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment