Tuesday, May 30, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 11


At Lorenzo/Carly-Lorenzo was about to leave when Skye came in. “Skye, Why are you here? I'm on my way out to meet Sierra “Lorenzo said he was still in love with Skye but was hurt about the past. “You're meeting Sierra “Skye ask “Yes we are having breakfast today “Lorenzo said “That's great, I do want you and Sierra to get along “Skye said “I'm sure you're husband doesn't “Lorenzo said “Sierra can have two father in her life,Yes Ric and Sierra are close he was their for Sierra “Skye said “That's on you “Lorenzo said “You two anyway I want to have a dinner party tonight to tell everyone about the past and you and Carly are welcome to come “Skye said “Sounds good, What time”Lorenzo ask “Six, I will see you then I do hope you and Sierra have a great time today “Skye said “Thanks , Let me walk you out “Lorenzo said they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and AJ were having breakfast together. “How is ELQ”Alan ask “Great,It's nice to work with my son “AJ said “You have been doing great getting you're life together and work on you're relationship with Michael, I'm proud of you son the stock in ELQ has been up for so long since you started working there “Alan said “I'm not going to mess up anymore “AJ said “How are you and Lydia “Alan ask “Great “AJ said as Skye came in. “Sorry to interpret “Skye said “It's fine, It's nice to see both my children “Alan said “Yes, Skye come back to ELQ we need you “AJ said “AJ , You're doing great and ELQ with Michael besides I like working at the hospital running the charity “Skye said “I'm glad you're happy “AJ said “It did take me awhile to get happy but Ric does make me happy and I have some news “Skye said “What”Alan ask “Well Richard is back and tonight we are going to have a dinner party, I'm going to tell the children what happened between Lorenzo and I ,”Skye said “Are you sure you want to”Alan ask “No but it's ruin Sierra and Lorenzo relationship and I don't want that “Skye said “Sierra just doesn't understand it she was a little girl when Lorenzo left “Alan said “Yes my baby girl “Skye said “You're doing a great thing “Alan said they share a hug. “I hope so”Skye said


Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment