Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 32


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were alone. “So what were you and Genevieve talking about you both look serious “Skye said Lorenzo pour a drink. “It was serious.Skye I love you so much and watching you die was not an option I was going to save you no matter what it cost us, I love you that much so I went to hospital all over town and their was a woman in a coma who was dying and the family didn't want to let her go so I promise them money in return for her liver”Lorenzo said Skye was crying and Lorenzo wiping her tears.”So you brought my livers”Skye ask “Yes, The woman was dying anyway “Lorenzo said “How did Genevieve find out “Skye ask “Genevieve overhead me talking with my men, Genevieve upset by it, What about you Skye are you upset “Lorenzo ask “I understand that you love me this much to save me but I wish that woman didn't die so I could live “Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “I will let this go and I will make sure Genevieve does too “Skye said “Thank you”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “Is there any evidence “Skye ask “No I took care of it”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said “Let’s go to dinner just us”Lorenzo said “I like that “Skye said

At General Hospital-Alan office-Alan was sitting at his desk doing paperwork work and Skye file was on his desk and Alan open it and read a paper that was in it. “Oh my God”Alan said

At Genevieve-Genevieve and Sunday Rose were unpacking. “Mother I'm glad we are home”Sunday Rose said “Me too”Genevieve said their was a knock on the door Genevieve went to open it was Harrison with food. “I thought you would be hungry so I brought you and Sunday Rose some Chinese food “Harrison said “Thanks you.Come in”Genevieve said they came into the living room. “Sunday Rose, It's nice to see you, I hope you like Chinese food “Harrison said “Yes I do”Sunday Rose said They sit down and had dinner.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment