Thursday, May 18, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 68


At General Hospital-Lorenzo and Genevieve went into the hallway. “I will go into the city and bring you're children home to you “Lorenzo said “I'm going with you “Genevieve said as Skye and Skylar and Luis and John came by. “What's going on”Skye ask “Julian alive he has my children “Genevieve said “Are you sure”Skylar ask “Yes my son told me and I believe him”Genevieve said “Ava confident it too, I'm going to the City to get the children,,Genevieve stay here “Lorenzo said “No, I'm coming with you”Genevieve said Lorenzo put his arms around Genevieve arms. “I will bring the children home and back in you're arms I promise you, It's too dangerous for you to come with me”Lorenzo said “Fine just bring my children home to me”Genevieve said “I will”Lorenzo said “We will go with you”John said “No”Skye said “Father, Can't go alone “John said “Skye the boy's will be fine with me”Lorenzo said “All three of you better come back to me”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye as Alexis came by. “I know Genevieve that you're children have been kidnapped , Do you have a lean”Alexis ask “Not yet”Genevieve said “I hope you find them “Alexis said “Thank you, Alexis can we talk “Genevieve ask she went to talk with Alexis as Lorenzo and John and Luis left.

At Ava room-Ava was lying on the bed as Laurel was working on her but it was to late Ava flatline . “No this isn't good “Laurel said as Alan came in. “What's is it”Alan ask “Ava is dead, Daddy going to get blame for it”Laurel said “No he isn't “Alan said

At Julian Jr room-Julian was lying in the bed when Nikolas Alexander came in. “So you're my nephew “Julian Jr ask “Did you come to town to hurt mother, Or do you want to be a part of our family “Nikolas Alexander ask “I do want to a part this family I try to stop this , But I'm angry too “Julian Jr said “I do get the angry, You just better not hurt my mother “Nikolas Alexander said “Do you think of Genevieve as you're mother “Julian Jr ask “Yes, I don't remember my biological mother I was a baby when she died”Nikolas Alexander said “I was so angry when I found out I was lied to most of my life “Julian Jr said “I get that “Nikolas Alexander said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment