Friday, May 19, 2017

Family part 2 ch 71


“A young life gone too soon”
At General Hospital-Skye was sitting down when Alan came by and sit by her. “Oh Daddy, What if this isn't going to turn out right “Skye said “I know, Hopefully the children will come back and be fine “Alan said “I do hope so and Genevieve and Lorenzo can fix their relationship “Skye said “We have came a long way and so can they “Alan said “Yes we have “Skye said they share a hug as Blair came by she was jealous of how close they were. “Alan , Skye, Is everything okay “Blair ask “Not really, I sure go check on Genevieve, Thanks Daddy “Skye said she left. “I'm sorry I interrupt “Blair said “It's okay, Genevieve children have been kidnap, Lorenzo went to rescue them “Alan said “I do hope that Lorenzo find the children and safe”Blair said “Me too, I'm worrying about Genevieve “Alan said

Genevieve was in the hallway when Skye came by. “Genevieve here you're tea”Skye said she handle Genevieve the tea. “Thank you Mother “Genevieve said “You're welcome, You and Harrison are getting closer “Skye said “Yes, Mother I care for Harrison his a good man , I never thought I would fall in love again “Genevieve said “Just don't rush into anything “Skye said “I will not”Genevieve said “We sure get you something to eat”Skye said

Monica and Emily came in and walk by Alan and Blair. “I'm sorry about the children, I do hope Lorenzo finds them”Blair said “Me too”Emily said Skye walk by as Lorenzo came in carrying Skye and A’dora Belle. Skye walk by him and Lorenzo whispered into Skye ear as Genevieve came by. “Daddy , Where is my son! Genevieve yelled Lorenzo give the girls to Skye then pull out Lorenzo Jr outfit that he was wearing it had blood on it . “I'm sorry Genevieve, Lorenzo Jr is gone this is all that's left! Lorenzo said “No!! Genevieve yelled she fell to the floor and Alan went on the floor with Genevieve and holding her. “I'm sorry “Alan said “I want my son!! Genevieve yelled

“Lorenzo, Where are the boys”Skye ask “I was going to tell you ,,John was shot his in the ER”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment