Thursday, May 11, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 12


At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy and Paul and Dillon were working on the campaign. “You are going to win there no way that Alexis is going to win, You have my family name and The Kennedy two powerful family names in town and respectful,More then I can say about the Cassadine “Tracy said “I believe you are right, So are you ready to be my First Lady “Paul ask “You beat I'm “Tracy said “Are you both celebrated to earlier “Dillon ask “No, Don't you believe you're old man will win this”Paul ask “I just hope your doing it for the right reasons “Dillon said “I'm”Paul said and Dillon left. Tracy went by her phone and pick it up. “What is it”Paul ask “I'm worrying about Genevieve she had a heart attack tonight “Tracy said as Jack came in. “Did you say Genevieve had a heart attack “Jack ask “Yes, You and my great niece would be great together “Tracy said “I agree but Genevieve stop it”Jack said “I'm sure it was Lorenzo his control Genevieve.Anyway I will let you both work on you're campaign “Tracy said and left. “If you want Genevieve their maybe a way for you to get her back,Lorenzo is helping our campaign “Paul, said “Is it so we will look the other way “Jack ask “Yes that too”Paul said “You want to let him get away with crimes “Jack ask “If it will help us then why not “Paul ask

At Nikolas-Emily-Nikolas and Alexis and Ric were working on the campaign, “You are going to be great at the debate “Ric said “Yes you are”Nikolas said “I hope so I want this so bad their is a lot I can do”Alexis said “Yes you will be a great mayor “Nikolas said “I beat that Lorenzo is backing Paul”Ric said “If we could get proof that will help so much “Alexis said “Yes it will”Ric said “How is Skye “Alexis ask “Skye found a donor and Genevieve had a heart attack “Nikolas said “Oh no, I hope Genevieve is okay but anyway we need to work on the campaign “Alexis said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment