Thursday, May 18, 2017

Family part 2 ch 69


At General Hospital-The hallway-Skye and Genevieve and Skylar and Sunday Rose were in the hallway. “Where is you're brother “Genevieve ask “I think he went to make a phone call “Sunday Rose said “Oh”Genevieve said “Was Julian Jr behind this “Sunday Rose ask “No, Just Ava and Julian “Genevieve said as Laurel and Alan came by. “We have news , Ava didn't make it”Alan said “No this isn't good for my husband “Skye said “It's fine”Alan said as Alexis came by.”I would like to talk to Ava “Alexis said “Ava is gone she died from a health problem before this Ava had a heart condition “Alan said “I want to see the chart on her”Alexis said “Get a search warrant then you can”Alan said Alexis left. “Lorenzo not going down for this”Alan said “Thanks Daddy “Skye said “I'm going to tell my son, His going to be upset he loved her”Genevieve said “Just tell Julian Jr that you are here for him”Skye said “I will”Genevieve said she left.

Alan and Skye went to talk. “I hate this , I wish this didn't happened, I just hope Lorenzo fine the children safe “Skye said “Me too”Alan said “I hope after this we can be happy “Skye said

At Julian Jr room-Julian Jr was lying in bed and Nikolas Alexander was talking to him, “Genevieve a good mother , Went I was little Genevieve would let me skip school and we would have special days “Nikolas Alexander said “Sound fun”Julian Jr said as Genevieve came in. “Nikolas Alexander, What are you doing here “Genevieve ask “Just getting to know Julian Jr “Nikolas Alexander said “That's nice, I want to know him too, Julian I have some bad news, Ava didn't make it,I'm sorry “Genevieve said Julian Jr cried a little. “I did love her , Ava was a mother to me”Julian Jr said “I know son , I'm sorry “Genevieve said “This isn't you're fault, It's his”Julian Jr said “Whose fault “Genevieve ask “My father, I was you're worst mistake you made “Julian Jr said Genevieve went by him.”No you are not a mistake I want to know you, I love you we can figure this out “Genevieve said she touch Julian hair. “I would like to know you to”Julian Jr said “Then stay with me “Genevieve said “I will “Julian Jr said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment