Friday, May 19, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 83


At Skye/Lorenzo-The next morning-Skye was all dressed for the day when Lorenzo came into the living room all dressed for the day but so tired. “Lorenzo, Why are you so tired,”Skye ask as she handed him some coffee. “Genevieve came over last night, She think Lorenzo Jr body is at the house where Julian took the children “Lorenzo said “No, Did you get Genevieve to calm down”Skye ask “Genevieve wouldn't give up so she stay in her old room and I'm going to take her soon”Lorenzo said “The trial is today and the police have tape around the house, Lorenzo we both know this isn't good “Skye said as Genevieve came in wearing a dress. “Daddy, I'm ready to go”Genevieve said “Genevieve, What are you looking for”Skye ask “My son, I had a dream he was alive “Genevieve said “What if he isn't “Skye ask “I need some kind of closure “Genevieve said “Well let's go, The trial is soon”Lorenzo said they left.

At General Hospital-John was in the hallway having therapy walking around with his physical therapy when Alan came by, “John, You're doing great “Alan said ‘I just wish I could walk again “John said “I know but it's good that your having therapy “Alan said “I guess “John said “Are you going to keep working with Lorenzo “Alan ask,”I don't know, I maybe not be any good at it”John said “You have a lot of opinions “Alan said

At The house that Julian had took the children in. Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo came in and look around. “Genevieve “Lorenzo said “Where did you find the children ? outside or inside or upstairs “Genevieve ask “The girls were down here in a playpen, Lorenzo Jr outfit was upstairs, Genevieve we have look around this whole place and dig up all the grass we didn't find anything “Lorenzo said “You are missing something a mother’s intuition “Genevieve said she look around the house.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment