Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 39


At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye pick up a picture of Lorenzo and Genevieve together when Genevieve was younger. “Oh Genevieve what is so bad that it will come between you and you're father “Skye said to herself and thought about all the things the family has been through this year.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was looking at the heart locked and put it in her purse and went by the fireplace and pick up the picture she had just like her parents of Genevieve and Lorenzo. “Daddy please forgive me”Genevieve said to herself and she cried as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother, Are you okay “Sunday Rose ask she thought Genevieve was acting odd. “Yes, We sure go to bed tomorrow is Thanksgiving “Genevieve said they went upstairs.

At Dorian house-Dorian was in her big house and pick up a picture of her and Blair.”I know you will forgive me “Dorian said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was looking at a picture of her and Alan. “I hope you don't find out my secrets I will lose you “Tracy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment