Monday, May 22, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 2


At ELQ-Michael was working on a deal when AJ came in. “Son, How is the deal”AJ ask “We got the deal Dad”Michael said “Good, I'm so proud of you and what you have done here “AJ said “We both have done a great job running ELQ together”Michael said “Yes we have, It was the right thing to do taking ELQ from Tracy , Thanks to Skye for helping us into blackmail Tracy”AJ said “Yes”Michael said

At Skye's-Skye was looking out the window and looking at her wedding ring thinking about the past when Sierra came in. “Mother, Can we talk, I just had a awful time at Daddy, I wish he never married that bitch! Sierra said Skye came by Sierra . “Sierra, You're father love her you have to respect that “Skye said “No I don't “Sierra said “What was the fight about “Skye ask “Daddy got into how I sure have a family with my husband, So I say how I'm still upset about how he left us, Mother why did Daddy leave us”Sierra ask “Sierra, Why does it matter?You had a great childhood I raised you and you're brother and sister in this house with you're stepdad, I give you the best childhood “Skye said “I still would like to know why”Sierra said “Sierra, I been thinking you sure join me I need someone to help me run the hospital “Skye said “Mother, I don't think so “Sierra said “You need something that you will enjoy I enjoy running the charity for the hospital “Skye said “I enjoy shopping”Sierra said “You sure apologized to you're father “Skye said “Daddy went to far when he say I sure start a family “Sierra said “Do you want children”Skye ask Sierra starting to cry, “Mother, I sure go”Sierra said “All Right I love you “Skye said “I love you too, You have always been their for me”Sierra said and left.

Skye pick up a picture of her with her children when Ric came behind and pull her into his arms and kiss her. “My handsome husband is home”Skye said she turn around and kiss him.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment