Sunday, May 14, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 17


At The Docks-Rae was sitting on the bench thinking when Mary came by. “Rae, Are you okay “Mary ask she sit down. “I'm just thinking about how I came close to losing my daughter and how fast we saved Skye “Rae said “I'm glad that Skye is going to be okay”Mary said “Thank you, I'm glad you're here I need my sister “Rae said “Me too”Mary said

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan was home alone reading the paper when Felicia came in. “Alan, Are you alone “Felicia ask “Yes, Why”Alan ask Felicia sit down. “I was working on a case for Rae and I came across this”Felicia said she had him a piece of paper and Alan read it. “No, I do remember this woman she was in town a long time ago and I remember her mother I was young “Alan said “I understand I just want you to know”Felicia said as Monica came in. “What is going on “Monica ask “Thank you Felicia “Alan said Felicia left. “Monica this happened before I meet you after Rae I met a woman and we had just a one night stand I never heard from her after and now I found out I have a daughter from it”Alan said “Oh Alan yes this happened before us but I don't want this to hurt our marriage like it did when Skye first came to town”Monica said “I don't want that either I love you “Alan said they share a hug. ,”Do you know who this woman is you're daughter “Monica ask “Yes she was in town before, She also has a history with Skye and Lorenzo “Alan said “We can get through this as a family “Monica said “Yes”Alan said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Blair was in the lobby as Lorenzo came in. “Blair, Why are you in town”Lorenzo ask “For a fresh start, How is Skye “Blair ask “Good, Skye is recovering from liver cancer but she is going to be just fine”Lorenzo said “I'm glad that Skye is going to be just find “Blair said “You mean that, You're not here to cause trouble for my wife “Lorenzo ask “No, I'm here for myself “Blair said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment