Monday, May 15, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 25


At The Quartermaine mansion-Paul and Tracy and Jack and Alan and Monica and Dillon were waiting for the election results. “You are going to win, And I will be First Lady of Port Charles”Tracy said “If you win I hope you do good”Alan said “I will be the voice of the people “Paul said “I think you have a great chance of winning “Dillon said as Ned came in. “I would not count out Alexis just yet”Ned said “Did you vote for Alexis “Tracy ask “That is private “Ned said “I do hope I have you're support on this “Paul said “It's now up to the voters”Ned said

At Nikolas/Emily-Alexis and Ric and Emily and Nikolas and Kristina were waiting on news about the election results. “You will win, Paul is nothing but a mobster he did have ties with them”Nikolas said “He had no choice his daughter was poisoned by them, We all would do the same for our children and Paul has done a great champion”Alexis said “You both have done a honest champion “Emily said “The results are on”Ric said they turn up the tv, “We have the results our next mayor of Port Charles is Paul Hornsby”The Reporter said “I'm sorry “Nikolas said “It's ok, Ric I'm sorry we didn't win”Alexis said “It's not you're fault”Ric said they share a hug.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Paul and Tracy and Monica and Alan and Dillon and Ned had just heard about the result. “Yes! You win! Tracy yelled and kiss Paul. “Congratulations, I'm going to bed “Alan said “Me too”Monica said “Let’ go give our speech “Paul said and left with a Jack and Tracy.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment