Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 35


At A clothing store-Caitlin-Genevieve walk into the store she never been in the store before when a woman came by. “Can I help you “Caitlin ask “Yes, I'm looking for some dress I just got a important job and I need to be taking seriously “Genevieve said “I will show you some, My name is Caitlin Howard “She said “Genevieve Cassadine, Are you Kate daughter “Genevieve ask “Yes, I don't want many to know”Caitlin said “I get it, It's hard having parents who are a big name around here”Genevieve said “Yes it is”Caitlin said

At Paul office-Paul was talking to Tracy. “I have something to tell you, I hire Genevieve as city of attorney “Paul said “Really? Genevieve doesn't have her license back “Tracy said “I took care of it , Genevieve is a great lawyer “Paul said “Yes she is, Did Lorenzo help suggestions this”Tracy ask “Yes Lorenzo back my whole champagne he want me as mayor “Paul said ‘So you will look away when Lorenzo or his sons do something “Tracy said “Yes, I want this so bad that I agree to it”Paul said “Having Genevieve as attorney will help Lorenzo too”Tracy said “Yes but I want this so bad I'm willing to play the game “Paul said “Me too”Tracy said

At The Skye's-Lorenzo and Laurel and John and Luis and Skylar and Genevieve were there. “You're mother birthday is in a few days so I want to throw you're mother a surprise birthday party “Lorenzo said “That's a wonderful idea “Skylar said “Yes we will help plan it “Laurel said “Good I need all of you're help on this “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment