Sunday, May 14, 2017

Family part 2 ch 18


At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica were in the room when Tracy and Ned and Dillon and Emily and AJ and Michael came in.
What is you're new “Ned ask “Are you divorce again “Tracy ask “No divorce, This is about my past I haven't told Skye yet but a long time ago after Rae their was this woman we share a one night and I just found out I have a daughter by her “Alan said “Just great another illegitimate child “Tracy said “This time you will be nice “Alan said “I have made peace with Skye can't that be enough “Tracy ask as Blair came in. “Can I help you”Emily ask “I'm Blair Cramer “She said “You're my daughter “Alan said as he came by Blair. “Yes,I'm I don't want money I have my own I just never had a father and that's what I wanted “Blair said “You were in town before you have a history with Skye “Tracy said “Yes I do, I guess we are sisters “Blair said “Yes . I want you to meet everyone this is you're sister Emily and brother AJ “Alan said “You run the hotel”Blair said “Yes, With my son Michael “AJ said “Yes and this is Ned and Dillon Tracy sons and my wife Monica “Alan said “Blair , We want to accept you in this family I hope we can trust you and I'm hoping you and Alan get to know each other “Monica said “Thanks you”Blair said “Would you like to stay here “Alan ask “This is all new to me I think I will stay at the hotel but I want to work on this “Blair said “How is you're mother “Alan ask “I have a lot I need to tell you about my mother but I found out who you were after my mother died”Blair said “I'm sorry she never told you”Alan said “It's a long story but I always believe I was the result of rape, Do you know what that does to a child “Blair ask “I'm sure it's not good and I'm sorry “Alan said “I just wish I know why she lied to me”Blair said “I'm sure you're mother loved you”Monica said “Yes she did , I'm going to go but I'm glad we can try this”Blair said and left. “I wish Blair stay “Alan said “It's all new to her give it time”Monica said

At General Hospital-Skye's room-Skye was lying in bed and Lorenzo was in the room when Luis and Lucas came in carrying their daughter. “Who is this”Skye ask “This is you're newest Granddaughter Nevaeh Skye Jones Alcazar “Luis said “She beautiful, Can I hold her”Skye ask Luis put the baby in Skye's arm. “I'm you're Grandmother, I'm so glad I'm here to see this and meet you you are one lucky girl, How is Laurel”Skye ask “Laurel is good”Luis said “Good”Skye said “We sure take the baby home “Lucas said “If you need anything call us”Skye said “Yes bye Nevaeh we love you”Lorenzo said they left. Skye was crying and Lorenzo took her hand. “It wasn't my time”Skye said “No it wasn't “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the lips.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment