Sunday, May 14, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 16


At City hall-Paul and Alexis were their about to go on for the first debate. Tracy and Jack were their for supporting Paul and Nikolas and Ric were their supporting Alexis. Paul was reading his cards as Alexis came by. “Be prepared to get you're but kick I'm going to win this”Alexis said “I don't think so I'm going to win this”Paul said “Really “Alexis ask “We are going to be on air soon”The man said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Lydia and Harrison were having lunch together. “So how is work”Lydia ask “Great, Also Genevieve and I are getting close “Harrison said “Really? That's great but be careful Genevieve love Alexander still “Lydia said “Was he a wonderful man “Harrison ask “Alexander wasn't perfect but he was the only man Genevieve loved she did date someone else but it wasn't the same I just want you to be careful that's all”Lydia said “I will be fine”Harrison said

In the lobby-AJ was working at the front desk when a woman came up. “I need a room”The woman said she was wearing a hat with a veil so no one saw her face. “Are you running from the law”AJ ask “No I'm head for the truth “The woman said

At Mac/Felicia-Felicia was looking at a file from Rae case and saw a paper about Alan past and read it. “Oh my God”Felicia said she left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment