Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family part 2 ch 44


At The Skye-Lorenzo was working when Genevieve came in with a bag. “Daddy, I have the supplies for mother party”Genevieve said “Thank you, Can you put the bags in my office “Lorenzo ask “Sure, Mother is going to like her party”Genevieve said “Yes”Lorenzo said Genevieve went into Lorenzo office as Lorenzo men came in. “Sir, I have some information for you”The man said as he handle Lorenzo a file and Genevieve was about to go in and stop and listen to them.”What did you find out”Lorenzo ask he read it. “So Ava Jerome is in town, I will have to deal with her “Lorenzo said

Genevieve was in shock. “No why are you here”Genevieve said to herself and went back inside.”Sorry to interrupt “Genevieve said “It's okay”Lorenzo said “I put the bags in you're office”Genevieve said “Thank you, Do you need anything else “Lorenzo ask “No I'm going to go buy a dress for mother party”Genevieve said Lorenzo pull out some money. “Here, Get what you need “Lorenzo ask “Thanks Daddy”Genevieve said and left. “So what do we do now boss”The men ask “I will deal with it”Lorenzo said

On the Docks-Genevieve was in shock still and worrying it would all come out when Harrison came by. “Genevieve, Are you okay “Harrison ask as a young man came by and listening to them. “Yes, I was going to call you my mother birthday party is tomorrow I would like for you to come as my date”Genevieve said “I would love to”Harrison said “Thanks it's at my family yacht the Skye “Genevieve said

“This will be perfect to meet you all”The young man said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment