Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 54


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was looking at a picture of Genevieve and Lorenzo. She was worrying about their relationship.

Lorenzo was downstairs and looking at a picture of him and Genevieve. “I will not forgive you for this my darling daughter! I will make you pay for this! Lorenzo said to himself as Skye came down. “Lorenzo “Skye said “Let’s go to bed”Lorenzo said Skye took Lorenzo hand and they went upstairs.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was looking at a picture of her and Lorenzo. “I do hope I didn't lose you Daddy”Genevieve said to herself as Harrison came in. “How did it go”Harrison ask “Not good, Julian Jr want this to destroy my relationship with my father “Genevieve said “I'm sorry “Harrison said they share a kiss. “I'm ready “Genevieve said “Me too “Harrison said they went upstairs and made love.

At AJ/Lydia-Lydia and AJ came in and AJ was so happy. ,”That was a great party don't you think! AJ said “How could you say that!! Lydia ask “Genevieve destroys my daughter when she killed her mother so I'm returned the favor “AJ said “AJ, They are you're family too “Lydia said “Yes but my daughter missed her mother all because of Genevieve, You know I could not planning this secret better”AJ said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment