Friday, May 19, 2017

Family part 2 ch 91


At John-Lorenzo and Skye we're waiting for the door to be opened. “Lorenzo, What is going on with Genevieve “Skye ask “Nothing, I just fix things in our daughter life “Lorenzo said Skye look at Lorenzo.”What did you do”Skye ask as John open the door . “Mother, Father, Why are you here “John ask “We need to talk”Lorenzo said they came in. “John, We are worrying about you we know this is hard eject to life in a chair and we want to help”Skye said “I'm not moving in with you “John said “Let us help you, Son whatever you need “Lorenzo said “I just don't know what I'm going to do with my life and yes I hate my life now in a wheelchair! John yelled “John, You don't have to figure out what you are going to do now you just need time to eject that's all”Skye said “John, You don't have to work for me or anyone you have a trust fund and you will be financially find “Lorenzo said “I like working with you father and Luis it made us all close “John said “That will not change , You're just like me stubborn “Lorenzo said “Alright I will move in with you and father just for a while “John said “Good, You can have you're own life still and if you bring a girl over “Lorenzo said “I don't think I will have any girlfriend “John said “Let's get you're belongings “Skye said

At The Quartermaine-Alan was looking at pictures of Lorenzo Jr and Genevieve when Blair came in and sit by him. “Are you okay”Blair ask “I'm just looking for pictures of Lorenzo Jr , Genevieve decided to have a memorial services for Lorenzo Jr”Alan said “That's good it may help “Blair said she started to cry. “Are you okay “Alan ask “I know what Genevieve is going through I had a miscarriage yes it wasn't like what happened to Lorenzo Jr but the pain”Blair said “I'm sorry about you're child”Alan said “Thanks, I was going to name him Brandon “Blair said “That's a great name, Do you want to see a silly picture “Alan ask “Sure”Blair said Alan show Blair a picture of Lorenzo Jr with cake on his face. “This was Lorenzo and Skye birthday and Lorenzo got into the cake without anyone knowing Genevieve was about to get upset but we all laugh because he had cake all over his face, It was a great day”Alan said “Sound like it was”Blair said

At Genevieve-Genevieve was looking at pictures of Lorenzo Jr when young Skye came in. “Mommy “Skye said “Do you want to look at pictures of you're brother “Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said Genevieve pick up Skye. “We are going to have a memorial service for you're brother we are going to say goodbye but we will never ever forget him”Genevieve said “Is Lorenzo Jr a angel “Skye ask “Yes he is, Lorenzo loved you so much “Genevieve said “I loved him too”Skye said Genevieve kiss Skye.

At Harrison-Harrison was unpacking when their was a knock on the door Harrison open it was Lydia. “Harrison, What is going on”Lydia ask “I broke up with Genevieve “Harrison said “Why did you do that “Lydia ask “I had no choice, Lorenzo made sure of it “Harrison said “Don't let Lorenzo run you're life or Genevieve fight for her “Lydia said “How can I fight a mob boss “Harrison ask “I don't know “Lydia said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment