Friday, May 12, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 15


At General Hospital-Skye was back in bed after getting some test when Lorenzo came in. “Good morning my beautiful wife, I have breakfast for you”Lorenzo said he put the bag on the table and open it was oatmeal. “Thanks you, Lorenzo are you okay “Skye ask “I just came back from Genevieve room, She told me she love me “Lorenzo said “That's great, Sometimes things like this change people “Skye said “Yes, I'm just glad that you and Genevieve are both okay and I can stop worrying “Lorenzo said “Me too”Skye said “Were you scared of dying “Lorenzo ask “No that's not what I was scared of leaving you all behind that's what scare me”Skye said as Dr. Kelly came in.”Skye, I have you're test results you are cancer free “Dr. Kelly said “Thank you, Will my hair still fall out “Skye ask “Yes, Because of the chemotherapy, You will need to come in for check ups”Dr. Kelly said “Alright, When can I go home “Skye ask “Tomorrow and you need to rest and no stress”Dr. Kelly said “I will make sure Skye is find “Lorenzo said Dr. Kelly left. “I was hoping my hair would not fall out”Skye said “I don't care if you lose you're hair I just want you here”Lorenzo said and kiss her.

Genevieve room-Genevieve was lying in bed as Dr. Karenin came in. “Genevieve, How are you feeling “Dr. Karenin ask “Good, Can I go home? I have children that need me “Genevieve said “I think it's best if you wait till tomorrow you had a heart attack “Dr. Karenin said “Alright, How is the poison “Genevieve ask “We have it under control I don't think it's going to cause you any more pain”Dr. Karenin said “Thank you”Genevieve said “You're welcome “Dr. Karenin said “We need to talk about that kiss we shared “Genevieve said “I know you still miss you're late husband and I don't want you to jump into anything “Harrison said “I will never stop loving my husband but I think it's okay to move on”Genevieve said “I would love to see how it goes “Harrison said “Me too, But my children come first “Genevieve said “Always “Harrison said

At Alan office-Alan and Rae we're talking. “Alan, Do you think Lorenzo got Skye liver on the black market”Rae ask “Yes, I do I know Lorenzo would do anything to save Skye “Alan said “I know that is wrong but I'm glad that Lorenzo love Skye that much to save her “Rae said “I agree but if Lorenzo killed someone just to save Skye “Alan ask “I know”Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment