Friday, May 19, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 72


At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo went to find out about John when Luis came by. “What is going on with John”Skye ask “We don't know anything yet “Luis said as Laurel came by. “What is going on with my twin “Laurel ask “John was shot “Luis said “No”Laurel said “Lorenzo Jr is gone”Lorenzo said “No! What about who took the children “Laurel ask “Julian here, He was shot the cops follow me and brought him here”Lorenzo said “How is Genevieve “Laurel ask “Alan give Genevieve something to help her rest she sleeping “Lorenzo said as Dr. Webber came by. “How is our son”Skye ask “I got the bullet out of John but his going to be paralyzed”Dr. Webber said “No”Skye said “I'm sorry “Dr. Webber said “I want to see my son”Skye said “Go ahead, John going to need a nurse and to injure to a life in a chair”Dr. Webber said and left. “Lorenzo! How did this happen you promise me the boys would be safe “Skye said “I went to shot Julian and he pull out his gun and fire it as the cops came in and that's how John was shot”Lorenzo said “I hate this”Skye said “Me too, Both our children life have changed “Lorenzo said

Genevieve room-Genevieve was sleeping as Nikolas Alexander was holding her hand as Sunday Rose came in. “Skye and A’dora Belle are being look at”Sunday Rose said “Good, This isn't fair that Lorenzo Jr is gone”Nikolas Alexander said “No it isn't, How do we help mother on this”Sunday Rose ask “I don't know”Nikolas Alexander said

Alan was looking at the window through Julian room as Carmen came in. “Carmen, Is Julian going to make it”Alan ask “Yes”Carmen said as Skylar came by. “Is that bastard died”Skylar ask “No”Carmen said as Ric and a cop came by. “We are putting a cop on Julian door , I want him alive so I can throw him in jail”Ric said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment