Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 41


At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica and Alan and Ned and Dillon and Nikolas and Emily and AJ and Lydia and Lucas and Luis and Nevaeh and John and Laurel and Skylar and Tracy and Paul and Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander and Jenny and Young Skye and Lorenzo and A'dora Belle and Rae and Rick were their. “So when are we going to order pizza “AJ ask “We are not having pizza, We are having the real Thanksgiving dinner “Monica said “Really “AJ ask “Yes”Monica said “So Genevieve you're moving on already “Nikolas ask “Harrison and I are friends and I'm allowed to have a friend “Genevieve said she went outside.

“Ned I hope their no hard feelings towards us now that I beat Alexis “Paul said “I just hope you played fair “Ned said

Nikolas was pouring a drink as Lorenzo came by. “My daughter can move on from you're bastard son if she wants to”Lorenzo said “I know you had something to do with Paul winning and I will find out “Nikolas said

Outside-Genevieve was smelling her great Grandmother Rose when Alan came out. Skye saw Alan go outside and went by the window to listen in on them. “Genevieve, You're mother is starting to figure out you're secrets “Alan said “I know but I can't tell Mother she will have to tell Daddy, I will never forget what you did for me”Genevieve said they share a hug and went back inside as Blair and Starr and Jack and Sam came in. “Why are you here “Skye ask “I ask Blair to come she welcome here”Monica said “Really? You never accepted me when I first came into this family”Skye said “I know and I want to say I'm sorry that I treat you so bad”Monica said “We both were not nice to each other, I'm sorry too”Skye said they share a hug.

“Blair , I'm glad you came “Alan said “Me too , I want you to meet my children,Starr and Jack and Sam”Blair said “Nice to meet you”Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment