Friday, May 26, 2017

All Mixed up Part 1 ch 9


At Josslyn/Spencer-Josslyn and Spencer were getting ready for bed. ,”Spencer, I'm worrying about us we haven't made love in a long time, You been busy with work and when your here you are not here “Josslyn said “I'm worrying about us too, I do love you that's has not changed “Spencer said “I love you too, I just think we need to work on us”Josslyn said “I will clear my schedule and we can go on a trip anywhere and no work”Spencer said “I like that ,I will plan it tomorrow “Josslyn said “How about in two weeks “Spencer said “Sounds good”Josslyn said they share a kiss. “If we need to go to counseling we will “Spencer said “Their hope for us if we both want to fight for us “Josslyn said “Yes”Spencer said they share a kiss.

At Lila Rae/Morgan-Lila Rae and Morgan had just put Grace to bed. “Lila Rae , We sure give our daughter a sibling, What do you think “Morgan ask “Where is this coming from “Lila Rae ask “Don't you want our daughter to have a brother or sister like we had a best friend “Morgan ask “Sierra and I were not that best of friends and Lorenzo Jr was too busy for his older sister, Josslyn and I were kind of close “Lila Rae said “Just think about it”Morgan said “I will “Lila Rae said “I love you “Morgan said “I love you too, Is work okay “Lila Rae ask “Yes the coffee business is great “Morgan said they share a kiss and went to bed.

At Sierra/Grayson-Sierra and Grayson were in each other's arms after making love. “I love you Sierra Rose since the day we saw each other nothing will change that”Grayson said “I love you too, Always “Sierra said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment