Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 10


At General Hospital-Alan was in the hallway worrying about Genevieve when Tracy came by. “Alan you look worrying but I thought Skye would be okay “Tracy said “My daughter is fine but it's Genevieve, She was just brought in ,,Genevieve had a heart attack “Alan said “Oh my God “Tracy said “I was hoping our family would be healthy and happy now”Alan said “Skye made it fine and so will Genevieve they are both Quartermaine and are fighters”Tracy said “Yes they are , Thanks for being nice to Skye “Alan said “Cancer changed me”Tracy said “Yes it has “Alan said

Lorenzo was waiting on news about Genevieve when Skylar and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander came in. “Daddy , Any news “Skylar ask “No, I don't want to tell you're mother right now”Lorenzo said “No, I hate this it must be the mercury “Skylar said “Yes I think so too, Sunday Rose, Where have you been, Genevieve was worrying about you”Lorenzo ask “I went to Daddy grave”Sunday Rose said as Monica and Dr. Webber came by. ,”How is Genevieve “Lorenzo ask “We have Genevieve stable now, She may need a pacemaker “Dr. Webber said “This is the mercury poisoning “Monica said “Will mother be okay”Sunday Rose ask “Yes for now, Before Genevieve leave we may need to do the pacemaker “Dr. Webber said as Harrison came by. “I would like to see Genevieve, I'm a doctor on Mercury poisoning “Harrison said “Sure. I would like you're advice on this case “Dr. Webber said “I don't care , I just want my daughter to be okay “Lorenzo said “Can we see Mother “Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Monica said

Genevieve room-Genevieve was lying in bed just awake up as Lorenzo came into the room. “Daddy, What's going on”Genevieve ask Lorenzo came by and took Genevieve hand. “You had a heart attack , But you will be okay”Lorenzo said “An heart attack “Genevieve ask “Yes, But you're fine now just rest now “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment