Sunday, May 14, 2017

Family part 2 ch 22


At Skye/Lorenzo -Genevieve was in the living room watching the debate of Paul and Alexis as Genevieve watched it she miss the law so much and was walking around the living room when Lorenzo came in, “Genevieve “Lorenzo said he walk by Genevieve and stop her. “Genevieve, What is it”Lorenzo ask “Watching the debate made me miss the law, I miss being a lawyer Daddy “Genevieve said “Getting stress about it isn't going to change anything”Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “What's going on “Skye ask “I just miss being a lawyer “Genevieve said “Genevieve have a seat ,I'll have the maids make you some tea “Lorenzo said he left and Genevieve and Skye sit down, “Mother, I want to go back to the old Genevieve who was strong “Genevieve said “You can but I thought you wanted to opening a jewelry store “Skye said “No I want to keep the jewelry and go back to the law”Genevieve said Lorenzo came in carrying a tray that had tea and sandwich on it. “Here Genevieve, Did you take you're pills “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “I have some news, Alan has a new daughter, Blair Cramer “Skye said “Wow! Are you okay about it “Lorenzo ask “Yes I believe Blair just want to know Alan, It's time for all of us to get a new start”Skye said “Yes it is”Lorenzo said he had a idea to help Genevieve and went by Skye and kiss her. “I will be back “Lorenzo said and left. “I wonder what that is about “Skye said

At Nikolas/Emily-Nikolas was home when Kylie came in. “So we finally met “Kylie said “Who are you “Nikolas ask “I'm Courtney Matthew son, Kylie “He said “Are you my son”Nikolas ask “No one of the bodyguards who was guards us raped my mother he is my proud Father “Kylie said “I'm sorry I didn't even know Courtney was alive “Nikolas said “No one did, I just want what is mine”Kylie said “You have no connection to this family but I did care for Courtney so if you need anything let me know but you have no places in the empire “Nikolas said “It's you're grandmother who kidnapped my mother and I will get what is mine”Kylie said as Nikolas Alexander came in. “Grandfather, What is going on”Nikolas Alexander ask “Nikolas Alexander, This is Kylie Matthew who is just leaving “Nikolas said “I will be back”Kylie said and left. “What does he want”Nikolas Alexander ask “Revenge, Helena kidnapped his mother and one of the guards raped her, I get that he wants payback but his not hurting our family “Nikolas said “No we will not let him”Nikolas Alexander said “I thought you were having dinner with you're mother tonight “Nikolas said “Yes I just want to check on things “Nikolas Alexander said “Just go “Nikolas said “Alright “Nikolas Alexander said and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment