Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 52


At The Skye's-Alan and Monica and Lydia and AJ and Skylar and Michael and Lucas and Luis and Rae and Ric and Tracy and Paul and Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve and Harrison and Sunday Rose and  and Blair and Nikolas Alexander and Emily and Nikolas were their when a young man just say he was Genevieve son. “What did you say? My daughter would never slept with Julian “Lorenzo said “Genevieve “Skye said “Genevieve this boy is just lying to get money from us that's all right “Lorenzo ask Genevieve look at the young man and touch his face. “I sure of know you were in town, I get why you're upset but I hope you let me explain everything “Genevieve said “Explains right now ! Tell me how you slept with Julian Jerome! Lorenzo yelled “Do you remember when Alexander and I broke up and Alexander went to The Cassadine Private Island for a while I was so upset and I went into a bar and I had a couple of drinks and a young boy sit by me and we had drinks then we shared a kiss and without knowing each other name we went upstairs and slept together I didn't know his name till the next day when I wake up and look at his license so right before Julian wake up I left and try to put it behind me till I found out I was pregnant , I want to keep you but I know I couldn't my father is enemies with you're so I went to the City I was going to give you up to a nice family but Ava Julian sister stop me and blackmail me into give you to her”Genevieve said as she cried. “So you just give me up without thinking about me”Julian Jr said “No I missed you, We can get to know each other and you have sister and brother a lot of family “Genevieve said “You are not my mother! Julian Jr yelled and left. “Daddy “Genevieve said Lorenzo touch Genevieve face. “You slept with the devil ! You are not my daughter!! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy! It was just a drunken mistake! We all had them! Genevieve yelled “Get out of here! Lorenzo yelled “Mother “Genevieve ask “We all need time to deal with this”Skye said Genevieve left with Harrison and Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander and Jenny,

Lorenzo went by the bar and pour a drink and Skye walk by him, “Lorenzo, I know this is a lot to take in but Genevieve is our daughter and Julian Jr is our grandson “Skye said “You're wrong about that”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo “Skye said “Let’s get back to you're party”Lorenzo said

Alan and Monica and Rick and Rae were talking. “This isn't going to be good “Rae said “No it's not “Monica said “I'm worrying “Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment