Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 57


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye had just came into the house and pick up her phone and listened to the voicemail from Genevieve. Skye called Genevieve back. “Genevieve, What is it”Skye ask Genevieve told Skye everything that happened between her and Lorenzo. Skye hang up the phone she didn't know what to do when Lorenzo came into the room. “Skye “Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, I just got a phone call from Genevieve about what happened between you to”Skye said “Did Genevieve tell you that she stole evidence from my office that can put myself and our sons in jail! Lorenzo yelled “Yes! This is all getting out of hand you need to relies that Genevieve didn't mean to slept with Julian and it wasn't to hurt you it was just a one night stand which result in a grandson who needs us”Skye said “I'm not ready to apologize or let this go or let him into our family “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Genevieve is our little girl! Stop this and use her fear of fire against her is wrong “Skye said “I'm sorry you're in the middle of this “Lorenzo said “I will not stand by you if you hurt Genevieve “Skye said she left.

At The Mayor office-Paul was in his office when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve, How are you I know you have a lot going on”Paul said “I'm fine, My first order of business I want to go after my father. I have evidence that he is laundry money again “Genevieve said “I'm sorry Genevieve but we will not be going after you're father, I know you are just use this to hurt you're father you will not be use this office for personal use”Paul said “We can't let my father just get away with this”Genevieve said “I'm sorry if you want this job you will leave it alone “Paul said Genevieve left,

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was in the living room when Skye came into the room. “Is Alan here “Skye ask “No why”Alan ask “I need my father advice “Skye said “Let me guess, Lorenzo is so upset that Genevieve had his child and you're in the middle of it,My advice I would always regret pick a man over my child “Tracy said “Genevieve and Lorenzo are so alike they are stubborn and always want to be right, Lorenzo clam she not his daughter anymore but Lorenzo doesn't mean it “Skye said “I'm sorry you're in the middle of it”Tracy said “Thanks, I can't believe your nice to me “Skye said “We need to come together against Blair “Tracy said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment