Monday, May 22, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 1 ch 3


At Lorenzo/Carly-Lorenzo and Carly were in the living room. “Carly, I'm sorry about my daughter “Lorenzo said “Don't Sierra is a adult you should not apologize for her, Anyway I think you should tell you're children why you left town “Carly said “My children will hate me even more when they find out I went to jail, Thanks to their stepdad “Lorenzo said “Sierra is a smart woman she going to figure it out,”Carly said “Maybe “Lorenzo said

At Grayson Office-Grayson Cassadine, He was working at his desk. He is Nikolas and Hayden son and running a business he a very smart and wealthy man and had a beautiful wife as Sierra came in. “Sierra , Darling why are you here “Grayson ask “I know you're busy but I need my husband right now “Sierra said “Sure, Why don't we go to lunch and we can talk”Grayson ask he got up. “Thanks you, I have the best husband “Sierra said Sierra and Grayson left.

At Crimson-Lila Rae was working on her magazine it was a hit. Lila Rae loved working at her magazine she had a great husband even though she hate what Morgan did for a living but she loved him anyway and she had a beautiful daughter Grace. Maxie Jones came in she was Lila Rae partner. “We are a hit the number for the magazine have been doing great “Maxie said “Yes it is, I have an idea about the next one , General Hospital anniversary is coming I think we should do a whole magazine on it”Lila Rae said “I love that idea! I love the hospital “Maxie said “Good, We have a lot to do”Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment