Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Family Part 2 ch 48


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in the living room when Genevieve came in. “Mother, Daddy I have something to tell you both”Genevieve said “We we're just going to call you, The family is coming over for dinner to celebrate my news “Skye said “What is that “Genevieve ask “You will find out when everyone gets here, Now what is you're news “Lorenzo ask “It can wait tonight is you're night “Genevieve said “Thank you Genevieve “Skye said Lorenzo phone rang.”I have to take this”Lorenzo said and left. “Genevieve I do want to know you're secrets but not tonight “Skye said “Yes Mother “Genevieve said

Lorenzo was in his office talking to someone on the phone. “I want you to follow Ava Jerome”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone.

In the living room-Sunday Rose and Nikolas Alexander and Jenny and Rae and Alan and Monica and Skylar and Laurel and Lucas and Luis came in. “So what is you're new “Rae ask “It's great news, I just had my check up today and I'm cancer free”Skye said as she cried. “Skye, That's wonderful “Rae said as she came by and hug Skye and wipes her tears. “Why are you crying “Rae ask “I was saved but not my little girl “Skye said “Don't feel guilty for living “Rae said Alan came by. “You're mother is right, We are glad you beat it”Alan said

Genevieve was pouring some water as Lorenzo came by. “I'm glad you are keeping you're mouth shut on how I saved you're mother “Lorenzo said Genevieve look at her father. “Let's go into the dining room “Skye said they went into the dining room and sit down. “I want to make a toast to Skye my wife and the matriarch of our family the person who hold us all together we are happy you're cancer free we love you Skye “Lorenzo said “Thank you , Lorenzo and everyone who support me as I deal with this “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment