Friday, May 19, 2017

Family Part 2 c 87


At General Hospital-Skye was talking to Alan. “I want a autopsy on Julian, I know that everyone will try to blame my husband on this”Skye said as Lorenzo came by. “Skye, What is it”Lorenzo ask “I want a autopsy on Julian, You are not going to take the fall for this “Skye said “Paul will not let Ric look into this and I didn't do this”Lorenzo said “I believe you “Skye said “Me too , But no one will blame you if you did “Alan said

The Mortuary-Julian was lying on the table covered up when Julian Jr and Genevieve came in. “I did love you as my father, I just always hate what you did the mob and what you did to my brother and sisters, I will not be like you, I will be a better person, I will make something good out of our last name “Julian Jr said Genevieve went by. “I do hate you for what you did to me and my children and my brother! We are all better off I just wish we know where my son body is”Genevieve said they left.

Genevieve and Julian Jr came out of the room. “Why don't we all go home”Lorenzo said “Sunday Rose and I have something to take care of at the center “Skye said “Yes, Julian Jr I'm sorry about you're father. I know what your going through “Sunday Rose said “Thanks “Julian Jr said “Julian Jr come home with me”Genevieve said “I have to take care of something “Julian Jr said and left “Mother, I will be over later “Nikolas Alexander said they left. “Where is Harrison “Genevieve ask “Harrison had to go to surgery “Alan said “Oh”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I will take you home “Lorenzo said “Sure, I could use a nap”Genevieve said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment