Sunday, May 14, 2017

Family part 2 ch 19


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo came into the house with Skye and Genevieve who were finally home from the hospital. “It's so good to be home”Skye said “Yes I want to see my children “Genevieve said as the nanny came in carrying A'dora Belle and Lorenzo Jr and young Skye were with her. “Lorenzo Jr and Skye I miss you both”Genevieve said she pick up young Skye. “Mother, Are we home for good “Lorenzo Jr ask “Yes you both are staying with me, Did you like the mansion “Genevieve ask “Yes”Lorenzo Jr said as the maid came in. “Welcome home, Breakfast is ready “The maid said Genevieve took the children and they left with the nanny.

“Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes I'm glad that the cancer is gone , I wonder how I got the liver so fast “Skye ask as Genevieve came back in and look at Lorenzo, ,”All that matter is you're here with us,Let's go have breakfast “Lorenzo said they left.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Alan and Monica we're sitting having coffee. “Monica, Are you okay about last night the new that Blair is my daughter “Alan ask “First I think you should have an DNA test to make sure and you need to protect this family “Monica said as Tracy came in. “I could not agree more , I don't trust this woman I was wrong about Skye but I look up information on Blair she a gold digger and we need to be careful “Tracy said “I did slept with Blair mother she was mental illness and I hurt her and I owned it to Blair to make it right “Alan said “I just don't want you to get hurt”Monica said “Me either “Tracy said “Thanks you both , Now I'm going to check on Skye and Genevieve they were released from the hospital today “Alan said he left. “Monica, What are we going to do about this”Tracy ask “I don't know “Monica said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment