Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 47

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 47”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Lila Rae room-Lila Rae was in her dress all ready when Lorenzo came into the room,”Lila Rae,You look beautiful “Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Lila Rae said “Are you happy “Lorenzo ask “Yes I’m “Lila Rae said “Good,I want my daughter’s to be happy “Lorenzo said “I know Daddy “Lila Rae said

The hotel ballrooms-Ian was waiting for Lila Rae and Skye and Alan and Monica and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and AJ and Cassie and Cal and CJ and Liz and Sarah and Kristina were their as Cecil and Bliss walked down by Preston and Sierra Rose and then Grace and Lorenzo walked Lila Rae down. “Lila Rae and Ian have wrote their own wedding vows “The father said “Lila Rae,I love you so much and Grace,I will always be there for you both, I love you with all my heart “Ian said “Ian ,I love you so much,I never thought I would love again but I did and I’m glad I did,You make me happy “Lila Rae said they share a kiss.

“Thanks for coming,We are going to have our wedding reception in the another ballroom.”Lila Rae said everyone went into the another room. Sierra Rose wheel herself to Cal. “Cal”Sierra Rose said “It’s all set”Cal said “Yes“Sierra Rose said “Let’s go”Cal said they left without anyone seeing them.

“Lila Rae,You look beautiful “Skye said “Thanks, I’m so happy “Lila Rae said Ian and Lila Rae went to dance.

“Skye,Have you seen our daughter “Lorenzo ask Skye look around. “Maybe,Sierra Rose is in the bathroom “Skye said she went looking for Sierra Rose.

Lorenzo went talking to his bodyguard. “Have you seen my daughter Sierra Rose “Lorenzo ask “No”The man said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment