Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 12

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 ch 12”
At Alexis/Julian -Julian was looking around for anything on Lorenzo case when Skye came into the room. “Did you know about this! Did you know you're wife was going after my husband! You're brother!! Skye yelled “No ,I didn’t know,Skye I’m going to help in anyway I can,Alexis and Ric aren’t going to get away with this! Julian yelled “Good ,Do whatever you need to do”Skye said “We will win this “Julian said “Good,I cant lost my husband ! Skye yelled “You will not”Julian said “I sure go”Skye said and left. Julian looks at a picture of Alexis he was worrying that this would come between them.

At The Police station-Alexis was working when Ned came by. “Alexis,Do you have enough evidence to throw him behind bars forever “Ned ask “I have a strong case against Lorenzo “Alexis said “Good”Ned said “Yea,I can’t believe our friend is gone forever “Alexis said “Yea,How is Josslyn holding up”Ned ask “She wants payback,Just like her mother would want “Alexis said “Yea,We will always be there for Josslyn “Ned said “Yes”Alexis said “I sure go”Ned said and left..

At Florida-A Church-Monica and Alan went to the funeral of Monica friend Ann when a young woman came by. “Hello,I’m Dr Monica Quartermaine and this is my husband Dr Alan Quartermaine, Monica said “You were my mother friend,I’m glad you came,My mother talk a lot about you”The woman said “We were good friend we need each other “Monica said they sit down for the funeral..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment