Sunday, December 29, 2019

Family Part 2 Ch 79

“Family Part 2 ch 79”
At John house-John was having a hard time ejecting to life in a wheelchair. Laurel stay with him and a nurse too. “John , Do you want anything “Laurel ask as she came in. “No thanks “John said “John I know you can't work for Daddy anymore but you can do something “”Laurel said “What kind I do with my life? I'm in a wheelchair! John said “You can do anything you want the do”Laurel said “Have you seen Genevieve “John ask “No, Genevieve doesn't want anyone to see her”Laurel said “I hate that Lorenzo Jr is gone “John said “Me too”Laurel said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Genevieve and Lorenzo were sitting down at the table as the waitress came by. “I will have the chicken and coffee and Genevieve will have a salad and ice tea, My wife is join us she will chicken and ice tea“Lorenzo said the waitress left. “You're mother is join us soon “Lorenzo said “Daddy, I want to go home “Genevieve said “You need to eat”Lorenzo said as Skye came by she was shocked and upset by how Genevieve look . “Genevieve, What are you wearing “Skye ask she sit down, “My son died! I can't plan a funeral for him because I don't have a body to buried him! I don't want to socialize or look perfect right now! Nothing matter to me without my son! I don't care that I'm making a scene right now! I don't want to eat or do anything my six year old son will never take another breath again! Genevieve yelled and got up and left.

“Oh Lorenzo, I get Genevieve pain but I'm worrying about her “Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment