Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 7 Ch 1

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 7 Ch 1”
Six months since Lila Rae and Ian wedding and Sierra Rose left town without a word to her family.

Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was talking to his man.”Have you found my daughter “Lorenzo ask “No sir”The man said “Well keep looking! Lorenzo yelled as Skye came into the room. “Sorry “Skye said “It’s okay we are done here,Keep looking “Lorenzo said the man left. “Lorenzo,We been looking for Sierra Rose for six months now ,Maybe it’s time to throw in the towel,Sierra Rose doesn’t want to be found “Skye said “Sierra Rose has been smart with this not leaving any trade with her money,I called CJ but he changed his number “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,Let it go”Skye said “Skye ,What If Sierra Rose is hurt”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,She Find “Skye said

At The Police station-Alexis was in her office when a woman came into the office.”DA Davis,Can I have an minute “The Woman Ask “Yes,Who are you “Alexis ask “I’m Lisa,Jax Secretary”Lisa said “What is this about “Alexis ask “I been keeping something,A few weeks ago I was supposed to meet Jax at the office and he didn’t show so I went to his house and I saw something ,It scare me about what I saw”Lisa said “What did you see? Alexis ask “A man coming out of Jax house,The reason I didn’t show up sooner is because Jax was supposed to leave the next day for a trip but I don’t think he did “Lisa said “Would you make a Statement “Alexis ask “I’ll do anything for Mr Jack”Lisa said

At Josslyn-Josslyn was looking at a picture of Jax and Josslyn together when Spencer Jr came into the room.”Mother “Spencer said “I’m worrying about you're grandfather,I think Lorenzo killed him”Josslyn said “Did you tell Alexis “Spencer ask “Yes, I hope I’m wrong about this “Josslyn said “Me too,If Lorenzo did this we will destroy him”Spencer said “Thanks “Josslyn said they share a hug..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment